Monday, May 10, 2010

FINALLY!!!! Hockey Canada Online Store gets it done


I know I'm not the only one who was frustrated throughout the Vancouver 2010 games trying to find a jersey other than Luongo, Crosby, or Iginla on the official Vancouver 2010 site and the Hockey Canada online store. I had contacted the Hockey Canada online store asking if they were offering customizing on jerseys and they said no, numerous times.. Glad to see that has changed and that in time for the World Hockey Championship in Germany. You can now get any player or even your own last name on the back of the Red and White. Comparing prices to other major retailers that were offering this, you are saving a few bucks:


Here is a link to the jerseys:


Red:



White:



1 comment:

  1. YA!! Great - I can't wait to wear my fave player "DOUGHTY" on the back of my jersey!

    ReplyDelete